Kristen Lowrey, SEO Copywriter
SEO Copywriter. Easy. Affordable. Effective
No one wants to read boring copy!
But as a business owner you also know you have to get Google on your side.
If you don’t appear on the first search results page, you might as well be invisible.
The intersection between excellently written copy,
and copy that increases your website’s position with rankings and traffic… that’s where the magic happens.
We can do that together.
Why You Need an SEO Copywriter
You need words that engage your audience, inspire brand awareness and build loyalty.
You need copy that turns half-hearted visitors into whole-hearted customers.
And you need words that bring converting traffic to your website.
That’s why you need an SEO copywriter.
What Does an SEO Copywriter Do?
An SEO Copywriter writes words that engage and compel action – in other words, words that sell. But unlike a regular copywriter, they also know have the technical know-how to make your words really shine to Google so that it sees you as an authority and ranks you well. That includes two parts: on page SEO and back-end SEO
On Page SEO
Back End SEO
Here’s the thing… SEO Works
Search engine optimisation for marketing works.
Facebook ads work – as long as you’re paying Facebook. Google ads work – as long as you’re paying Google.
Only SEO works and keeps working for the long term.
And your website is the only marketing medium that you have full control over.
• Google receives over 2 trillion requests per day.
• And Google accounts for just over 70% of all global desktop search traffic, followed by Baidu at 13%, Bing at 12%, and Yahoo at 2%.
• The first five organic search results get 67.60% of all clicks.
• High-quality content and link building are the two most important factors for ranking.
• 57% of marketing executives say working on their website content was the most effective SEO tactic.
• 70% of marketers believe SEO is more effective than pay-per-click marketing.
• Updating old blog posts with new content increases organic traffic by as much as 106%.
• 61% of marketers have improving SEO and growing their organic presence at their number one marketing goal.
• And effective SEO practices provide a conversion rate of 14.6% (compared to other outbound marketing techniques at 1.7%)
Who Am I?
I’m Kristen Lowrey, SEO copywriter, editor, freelance SEO specialist and Californian living in Brisbane, Australia. With degrees in English, Political Science and Law, I know just a smidge about putting words together.
Work for my clients has been published in online and print media sources throughout the United States and Australia, including The Daily Telegraph, the Sydney Morning Herald, Brisbane News, mamamia, Forbes and The New York Times. And my SEO work has taken clients from page 83 to page 1.
I also work virtually, which means that though I’m a Brisbane copywriter, my clients are worldwide.
Why Choose Me
There are a lot of incredible writers out there – why should you consider me for your business writing?
Words are power. We can harness them to work for you.
Read more About Me here.